Oh 2012, please be kind!

As I type this post, I am still giddy and excited thinking about what 2012 would be like. 2011 was a good year. Hmm, I’ve been to 3 countries. It may not be 5 or 7 or 8 but hey, that’s still THREE! J

I am not a gazillionaire so I normally limit my out-of-the-country leisure trips to at most three, per year. But my first (domestic) trip happens 2 weeks from now. I’d be visiting girl friends who have settled down in Cebu. Just a few minutes ago, I was talking to my (official?) travel buddy, Aimee, and we talked about our travel plans for the year. We normally do the planning and booking early. That gives us enough time to file a leave from work and save up as much.

So what’s in store? What’s in store? *Giddy again. There are no confirmed tickets yet for now but I’d tell you when things are finalized. But if things go well, we’d love to draw inspiration from this:


*Fingers crossed really tightly!!!

Comments