I'm young. And I'm not sorry.

Do you remember when you were younger when you had so many stories to tell? I smile every time I remember my old self, when all I had was a good sense of adventure, a curious mind, and tireless feet. I even had to freelance for years not having to worry about regular paychecks. I lived each day as it came.

Ahh, being careless and feeling secured about it – I believe is a gift. Not everyone can brave living a life in complete spontaneity. And I did, and have no regrets at how things have turned out.

At one point in our lives, we should be carefree. And experience hopping into a bus not knowing where we’re going. Sleeping underneath the stars. Depleting our entire savings for one memorable flight. Jumping off a cliff. Meeting new people. Getting wasted by the beach. Running to nowhere in the rain. And the list goes on and on.

Life is good. Just, maybe even better when we were younger. Oh, why does it always seem too late to be young enough?

Comments

Post a Comment