Mactan, Cebu In Lomo

Sending some beach love from Cebu!

So back to my travel lust. My friends and I decided to go on a quick beach trip to Cebu. Funny how this group met. Think UP bridesmaids meet Atenista male wedding guests and since then, we’ve been a happy, inseparable bunch.


Our early morning Cebu Pacific flight was delayed for 3 hours, meaning the “quick” trip just got even “quicker.” We stayed at Vista Mar Resort in Mactan and yeah, we’ve had our fix of the sun, the sand, the beach (and let me just add, the lovely infinity pool where we spent most of our time).

Here’s a quick rundown of my Cebu trip in lomo (oh I love lomo)!
Booked Vista Mar Resort in Mactan through Agoda. Got the rooms for P3,600 per night. Not bad if you're sharing it with two or three people but if you really want to save, skip Mactan and head to Fuente. Here, you can find a wide range of budget hotel accommodations for as low as $800 a night.
I love taking candid shots of my friends. This is Gia. We headed right to the beach after we got off our van; thus, the sneakers.
And ola, this is moi! The perfect beach trip for me is this: a cute comfy swimsuit, sandy feet, the smell of sunblock, ice-cold beer, a pair of Ray-Ban aviators and some Bob Marley. Oh yeah. Can't wait for summer!
 I love these pictures of Marj! Like me, she loves to travel alone too. And did I mention we both have tattoos and love The XX?
In one of our timed auto-shooting poses. Just look at the view behind us. Who wouldn't love to come here for the weekend?

And oh, I knew I just had to shoot these cute Korean boys.

That ends my Cebu weekend. Where did you spend yours?

Comments