AirAsia Now Flies To Kalibo: Buy Tickets Without A Credit Card!

I am telling you now, I could just be the next Rachelle Lobangco (lols). I’ve always had this mad fixation about Boracay but I never go there during the summer months. This year, that will change. I am going to Boracay again. Thanks to Air Asia’s ZERO (totaling Php300 per person with taxes and fees) seat sale.
Air Asia, one of the world’s highly-renowned budget airline now flies to Kalibo. When I got the message in my email, I was on a frenzy. It’s just been 2 weeks since I came back from Boracay, but so what? I checked the site and scoured for cheap tickets right away. I was lucky to find zero seats on really good dates. And for people who don’t have a credit card (like me), fret no more! Now you can access budget airfare with your ATM or savings account.
Choose your date and book your flights. When you reach the payment page, click here to view full details on how to pay via DragonPay.
For individuals with no existing DragonPay accounts, please note that you have to link your bank account to DragonPay. The process normally takes 24 hours so if I were you, don’t wait for the seat sale before you link your accounts. This is a one-time process and once done, you’re free to book and buy the cheapest ticket rates on the spot.
The seat sale is not yet over. You can still book until March 4. Visit Air Asia today and see you in Boracay!

Non-credit card holders, can choose DragonPay as payment mode to pay for your Air Asia tickets. The system allows you to pay using your savings account. As of writing time, DragonPay bank partners include: BDO, Metrobank, BPI, RCBC, Chinabank, Unionbank, United Coconut Planter’s Bank (UCPB); and Eastwest Bank.

Comments

  1. How to pay using BPI atm card ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. First, you need to have an online BPI account. Then link your BPI account to Dragon Pay. It will take 24 hours for Dragon Pay to be reflected in your account. You may check this link out for more info. http://www.dragonpay.ph/bpi-express-online-enroll-how-to/

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment