At the Seaside Boulevard, SM MOA: The 5th Philippine International Pyromusical Competition


Water is my element but after watching the 5th Pyromusical Competition, I realized that fire isn't as bad I thought. In fact, it was amaaazingg. So if hitting the beach is out of the budget, worry not because there are activities in Metro Manila that won't cost you as much. 

The 5th Pyromusical Competition runs for six consecutive weekends which started on 15 February and ends on 22 March at the Seaside Boulevard, SM Mall of Asia.

When?
You can still catch the  5th Philippine International Pyromusical Competition on the following dates.

March 15
Oy Pyroman Finland Ltd. of Finland
Rotal Pyrotechnie of Canada
March 22
Atlas Pyro Vision of USA
Platonum Fireworks, Inc., of the Philippines (Closing Exhibition)

Show starts at 7pm and there is a break in between presenters.

Tip: Be early to catch the sunset. Manila Bay still has one of the prettiest sunsets I've ever seen.
So much to do in MOA - eat, shop, ride the ferris wheel.
This particular photo is from my iPhone
These photos do not, at all, justify the real works. I didn't have a remote and couldn't decide whether to continue shooting through my camera's view finder or just look at the sky to watch the fireworks with my eyes.
I know this photo isn't clean but had to post it because... are those sunflowers?



How much?
You can buy your tickets here or at SM Ticketnet, TicketWorld or SM Tickets outlets. The tickets range from P100 to P1,500.
Silver - P100
Gold - P300
VIP - P500
Patron (comes with dinner) - P1,500

What other activities can I do?
The Pyromusical Competition is a great activity for families and friends. Aside from the event itself, the Mall of Asia grounds offer a range of activities for you to choose from . You can ride the giant ferris wheel; eat, eat and eat; and of course, watch the sunset!

Don't miss the last two weekends of the 5th Philippine International Pyromusical Competition.

Comments